Here are just a few of our products........
Adjustable Pallet Racking:
- Used in most industries, APR systems, once installed can be easily reconfigured and adjusted to your requirements.
- When used in conjunction with accessories, it can be tailored to suit many different products.
- A system of upright frames connected by horizontal beams to provide pallet storage levels, which can be adjusted vertically.
- Each pallet storage position can be accessed individually.
- Suitably trained installers can decommission these structures and relocate them as operational needs change.
Drive-in/Drive-through Pallet Racking:
- This system provides blocks of static storage where pallets are stored two or more deep by driving into the storage lane.
- Access is gained to pallets supported along their sides on beam rails cantilevered from the frames.
- Drive-in system: the lift truck drives into a lane and reverses out.
- Drive-through: similar to drive in, but the truck may drive through the block from one aisle to another.
Longspan shelving/Small Parts Storage:
- Longspan is a hand-loaded, easily adjustable shelving system that offers a wide range of options to meet virtually every storage need.
- Whether you need a simple bay of shelving, or a complex two-tier or high-rise order picking solution the Longspan system comprises a wide range of frames, beams and decking types, making it easy to match your precise storage needs.
- Longspan can be supplied with chipboard, timber, galvanised steel or mesh shelves, making it suitable for storing anything from boxes, small/medium/large components and long, bulky items.
- A range of accessories such as garment hanging rails means that specialist applications can also be accommodated.
- Cantilever racking provides bespoke storage for materials of all shapes and sizes, in both static and dynamic applications.
- It is particularly suitable for the storage of long, bulky and irregular-shaped items that can’t be palletised.
- It can be used with all designs and makes of forklift trucks and handling equipment.
- Ideally suited to the storage of long thin items such as pipes, bars, tubes and cylinders; as well as larger materials such as bulk timber, plasterboard sheets, panels and flat-pack furniture.
- Available in a full range of sizes.
- Open or clad configurations and a choice of popular colours.
- Whether you want a simple bay of shelving, or a complex two-tier or high-rise order picking solution. It can be constructed at virtually any height.
- Two-tier installations incorporating operator walkways can exploit building height eliminating the need for a mezzanine floor.
- Floor mounted steel column guards are available in a range of styles and sizes to suit most racking uprights & base plate combinations.
- Rack end protectors with barriers can also be supplied as a complete kit for single entry and double entry rack ends.
- Plastic upright protectors can be fitted directly to the racking to absorb and diffuse accidental impact, these type of protectors comprise high-density foam which is encased in high-impact plastic outer casings.
- All products types are finished in high visibility colours.
Plastic Upright Protectors:
- This hi-visibility plastic upright protector is a very quick, easy to install and cost-effective way to protect your racking from everyday bumps, scrapes and collisions.
- The outer shell is made from an exceptionally resilient and hard-wearing plastic designed to take high-velocity impacts.
- The shape of the shell was designed to repel and deflect impacts away from the upright, in turn reducing damage significantly.
- With its closed-cell foam interior acting as a cushion between the racking and the plastic shell, the specialist foam diffuses impact energy and diverts the kinetic energy away from the racking upright, saving you money and time on a replacement leg.
Timber Decking Boards:
- Environmentally Friendly.
- Fitted with full span batons to prevent movement.
- Available in either open boarded or closed boarded.
- Any size available on request
- Can Be Custom Designed to Individual Requirements