- Operating from the heart of Norfolk between King’s Lynn and Norwich, Nationwide Pallet Racking Services is a totally independent supplier and installer of industrial storage equipment, offering a full range of services tailored to meet the storage needs of many different types of businesses large and small throughout the UK at competitive prices.
- Nationwide Pallet Racking Services are able to offer cost-effective industrial storage solutions starting with a site visit/survey, design and quotation, right through to supply, installation of many different racking systems and many other types of storage equipment, including health & safety works, including racking inspections and racking repairs.
- Nationwide Pallet Racking Services has many years experience in the industry, offering storage equipment all over the UK, with access to big stocks of used pallet racking, cantilever racking, long span shelving, small parts storage and many more products and services; all of these can be out of new or used and can be tailored to your requirements to improve your storage space.
- Nationwide Pallet Racking Services uses fully qualified installers through the Storage Equipment Installers Registration Scheme (SEIRS), an initiative of the Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association (SEMA) which was set up to improve safety standards where product design, manufacture, and installation take place under the influence of increased health and safety legislation.
- Nationwide Pallet Racking Services use installers that also hold CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) cards for the installation of storage equipment so all installers are familiar with current health and safety regulations, to ensure the safety of the installation teams as well as our clients.
- Nationwide Pallet Racking Services also offers a thorough health and safety racking inspection and repair service that will keep your racking in safe working order, this consists of a full racking inspection which will then provide you with a list of any damages that require attention and the cost of any works to be carried out. We hold some materials, which can be supplied straight from stock, which can reduce waiting times for repairs to be completed.
- All of Nationwide Pallet Racking Services inspections and repair work are carried out to SEMA (Storage Equipment Manufacturers Association) standards, guidelines and tolerances.
- Nationwide Pallet Racking Services has an ever-growing customer base covering most of the UK and has built, continues to build some very strong relationships with our clients. Our experienced storage systems engineers are available and ready to give their support and experience to all of our new and existing clients.